- Este evento ha pasado.
[Webinar] High-Performance Teams: Why the Who Matters Less
22 marzo, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
When talking to clients about building Scrum teams, frequent questions include:
- Who do I put on the team?
- Do I need superstars in every team?
- Does a multifunctional team mean everybody on the team has to be an expert in everything?
In this webinar, Fabian Schwartz, CSP, CSM, will use studies from Stanford University and Google to show that it is not important who to put on the team, but rather how the team operates. He will then demonstrate how the “A-team” approach from military special forces allows for good multifunctional teams.
Additional webinar takeaways will include:
- Defining team ground rules that lead to psychological safety
- Implementing a commitment culture
- Creating a team of T-shaped people covering the necessary skills
Please use link below to register: